- GetRegistration GetRegistration v1.1
- GetRegistrations GetRegistrations v1.1
- GetRegistrationsForEvent GetRegistrationsForEvent v1.1
- GetRegistrationsForCustomField GetRegistrationsForCustomField v1.1
- GetIncompleteRegistrationsForEvent GetIncompleteRegistrationsForEvent v1.1
- UpdateRegistration UpdateRegistration v1.1
- Custom Fields and Agenda Items
- The majority of API methods are for reading data, only two methods are meant to update data (UpdateRegistration and UpdateCustomFieldResponsesForRegistration); there are no API methods for creating data (e.g. creating events) or registering users.
- Use the “Custom CSS” feature in RegOnline “Theme Designer – Edit” if you want to modify the look of the event registration page.
- Where applicable, use the TimeZone value to map to a GMT offset; the API methods do not return a GMT offset.
- Where applicable, pass in a dummy date when passing in a time-type value. For example, to pass 2pm, pass “1/1/2000 14:00” instead of “14:00” (the “1/1/2000” date piece is required and will be ignored).
- You can filter registrations by Status ID, where StatusID can be one of these: 1=Pending, 2=Confirmed, 3=Approved, 4=Declined, 5=Canceled, 6=Standby, 7=Incomplete, 8=Attended, 9=NoShow, 10=FollowUp, 11=OnTheWaitlist, 12=Invited, 13=DeclinedInvitation, 14=Registered, 15=Expired, 16=OnlinePaymentPending, 17=Lapsed
- The “Internal Code” field (in RegOnline, Registration Form > Edit Registration Form > Start > Advance Settings) can be used to uniquely associate a RegOnline event to an event record on your own system.