In our previous post, we highlighted the top five most popular blog posts and Rebecca shared our top trends for 2014. Our last post in the end-of-the-year series, we want to highlight the top five event technology and management tips from our blog this past year.
- Top Five Tips for Choosing a Mobile App for Your Event – Mobile is definitely a top topic for most of our customers, so it’s no surprise that this post was the top for 2013. Did you know that ACTIVE RegOnline includes a free mobile event app? Watch the video to learn more.
- Global Perspective – Top Give Tips to Network and Learn at Industry Conferences – According to Aberdeen, one of the top reasons to attend an event is to meet new contacts for sales and business development. If you’re uncomfortable networking, read this post on 5 quick and easy ways to begin networking at your next conference.
- Top 3 Tips for Hybrid Events from Event Webcasting Experts – From our partners at Sonic Foundry, this post provides best practices and common questions for creating a hybrid event – an event with in-person and online components. And maybe most importantly, start small before going big.
- Nine Tips for Choosing a Hybrid Events Streaming Partner – Another helpful post from Sonic Foundry, this one focused on the top 9 questions to help define your goals for webcasting and the best partner to help you plan and hold a flawless hybrid event.
- Five Tips to Save Money on Your Next Event – Earlier this year, I attended the HSMAI Event in Anaheim and attended a session on how to “Save Across the Board” presented by Caroll Reuben, CMP, SMM. Read this for great insights for your next event, such as did you know coffee is one of the most expensive items you can purchase?
We look forward to working with everyone in 2014. Have a great holiday and a better New Year!
Share your tips with us in the comments or like/tweet this post.