We are excited to announce the launch of our new ACTIVE RegOnline™ solution, our entry-level online event management software created in response to feedback from event planners of all levels of experience, the new ACTIVE RegOnline has been designed to make their jobs easier. Available in late August, we’re excited to share this news with you (read press release).
Designed with Event Planners in Mind
“The redesign of ACTIVE Regonline came about as we wanted to take a look at the event lifecycle holistically.” – Kelly Pace, Senior Product Manager
Our approach with the new ACTIVE RegOnline was to completely redesign the user interface and navigational structure of the software to see how we could make it easier for event planners to create, promote and manage any event. Based upon feedback from customers and conversations with event practitioners, we’ve incorporated the following new features into the software to increase usability and navigation:
- An infographic-based dashboard that enables event planners to quickly view key event metrics
- Improved left-side navigation based on the event lifecycle
- A crisp, clean layout to easily access the right tools for the right stage of the event
Introducing Hotel & Venue Sourcing
“One of the great things about the new ACTIVE RegOnline is it leverages the core capabilities of our ACTIVE StarCite™ Strategic Meetings Management solution and applies them to ACTIVE RegOnline, namely, access to our global supplier marketplace comprising tens of thousands of hotels and venues, worldwide.” – Anthony Miller, Vice President, ACTIVE Network Business Solutions group
An event would be impossible without a venue, and it can’t be just any venue. It has to be the right venue for the event, audience and budget. To help event planners easily find, identify and select the right hotel or venue for their events, we’re introducing a new hotel and venue sourcing tool in ACTIVE RegOnline, including:
- Ability to search from tens of thousands of the best event hotels and venues located in over 200 countries
- An easy-to-use request for proposal (RFP) wizard to create and send RFPs to selected venues, while receive and manage responses in a central location
- FREE Support professionals to assist during the RFP process
Congrats to the team
Finally, the new ACTIVE RegOnline wouldn’t be possible without the hard work of all the great individuals who worked on this launch. Without them, and you – our customers, we wouldn’t have been able to introduce a solution that we believe will truly change the way you create, promote and manage events.