According to the International Telecommunication Union (2011), 87% of the world now has mobile technology. What does this mean for marketers, event professionals and sales organizations? That mobile is an essential component of our business and a necessity for creating engagement with our key audiences – customers, partners and employees.
Today, I’m pleased to announce the introduction of our mobile suite that provides a portfolio of mobile event apps to address the marketing needs of an organization and for any type, size or complexity meeting and event.
All-Purpose Mobile Event Technology Suite
“Studies tell us that people would rather lose their wallet or their credit card than their mobile phone,” said Michelle Bruno, president of Bruno Group Signature vents. “As event organizers, our job is to create the richest andmost engaging experiences for attendees, and today that means giving them a convenient way to connect with us—and each other—on their mobile on their mobile devices. Active Network’s comprehensive mobile suite makes that easier than ever before.”
Active Network, Business Solutions has a strong history of working with customers to innovate with new technologies at their events, such as mobile, and to provide best practices for large, enterprise events to small, intimate affairs. With this commitment, our mobile suite is designed for attendees, marketers and event organizers, and suppliers in mind:
- For attendees, our mobile event apps include features to promote engagement and networking, such as QR Code contact exchange (we’re the first to provide this!), personal event scheduling, and attendee-to-attendee messaging
- For marketers and planners, we provide an easy way to produce interactive mobile experiences for customers, partners and employees, while creating a valuable new source of business data, already digitized and ready for analysis
- For suppliers, our mobile NSO mobile apps enables, it offers for National and Global Hotel Sales Organizations, hotel sales teams to review, monitor and manage incoming leads from any smartphone
As J.R. Sherman, senior vice president, Business Solutions at Active Network, said, ”In order to build lifetime value with customers and employees, organizations need to think about meetings and events not just in terms of logistics and spend management, but in terms of long-term engagement. Mobile is an intrinsic component to achieve that vision.”
We look forward to collaborating with you to deliver on this vision. Mobile event technology is just one component of building long-term engagement in your meetings, events, conferences and/or tradeshows.
Mobile Suite Resources
- Active Network, Business Solutions Mobile Suite Overview
- Podcast with industry experts regarding mobile and events
- Mobile Suite Press Release
- Download the Mobile Suite solutions sheet
- Download the Mobile NSO data sheet
- Download the Mobile is on the Rise Infographic (pdf)
- White Paper: The Future of Events is Mobile