This week, thanks to Technical Sales Consultant Ali McGrath, our blog posts are full of helpful tips and features to help better understand the functionality of RegOnline. Regardless if you use it once, or multiple times a year, make sure to check the product blog all this week. You may even become fluent in RegOnline!
RegOnline Lesson #1: Create your own confirmation page:
1. Go to the Confirmation Page of the Builder
2. Scroll down to bottom “page options”
3. Check the box that says “show navigation button that takes registrant to external site”
4. Enter what you want your “button text” to say
5. Enter the “external site URL” (where you want the button to take someone)
6. And there you are!
Check back for more RegOnline lessons all this week. And as always, let us know your thoughts by posting a comment below…we love hearing from you!