Guest Post By:
Marina Antestenis, Marketing Manager
Active Network | Events
Earlier this week we talked about incorporating mobile technology to maximize your events – both before, during and after. Here are a few additional tips to consider when developing your mobile application:
- Use web and embedded options to remain platform agnostic.
- Allow for application download during every registration process.
- Think beyond an event by distributing content before and after.
- Look at mobile as a new tool, not a replacement for old ones.
- If you don’t know what your audience would like, ask them.
We’d also like to hear from you on what other things people should consider when developing their mobile apps. What’s worked for you and what hasn’t?